AMOT Model 4102D & 4102J Temperature Valves and Model 4102M Miniature Temperature Valves are ideal for use on medium and high speed engines. The valves initiate a warning or shutdown upon a sudden temperature rise in critical machine parts caused by tight, worn or out-of-round bearings, tight packing glands, cracked or broken shafts, torsional vibration, power or compressor cylinder overload, lack of lubricant flow and many other sources. The 4102M valves provide the same low cost reliability for small bearings that have been field proven by their larger counterparts (Model 4102D & 4102J) in larger stationary bearing applications.
Features and Benefits
- Provides early wearning of problems - avoids high cost bearing failures
- Used with oil, air or gas
- Instand response to excessive bearing temperatures
- Compact design - easy, low cost installation
- Minimal maintenance - low cost of ownership