AMOT Model 1672 Pressure Sensing Valves are 2-Way normally open sensors (closed under satisfied operation conditions) which are opened by the sensed pressure decreasing or increasing past the trip point. Dual purpose construction (trip on rising or falling pressure) provides a wide range of applications and permits easy field adjustment or changeover from trip on falling pressure to trip on rising pressure. The valve is snap-acting and suitable for hydraulic or gas control systems which up to 80 psi (5.5 bar) maximum control pressure.
Features and Benefits
Diaphragm Sensor Pressure Ranges 1, 2, & 3:
• Adjustable ranges from 0.3 – 21.7 bar (5 - 315 psi)
• Easy to service/replace diaphragm
• Pneumatic lockout available for Range 1
(See description under “Operation”)
Piston Sensor Pressure Ranges 4, 5, 6, & 7:
• Adjustable ranges from 1 – 248 bar (15 - 3600 psi)
• Corrosion resistant, stainless steel piston sensor
• Easy to service/replace Teflon piston seal
With its sturdy but simple construction, the 1672 Pressure Valve provides reliable and economical pilot control for operating pneumatic indicating relays such as AMOT Model 2400 and 4400, or for directly controlling master shutdown devices such as AMOT, 2800, or 4112 Safety Controls or AMOT 4057 3-Way Valves.