AMOT Model J thermostatic valves are fully automatic, 3-way fluid temperature controllers for diverting or mixing applications. They are used to provide reliable control of fluid temperatures in engine jacket water and lubricating oil systems. These valves are suitable for process control and industrial applications where fluids must be mixed or diverted depending on their temperatures. They may also be applied to cogeneration systems to control temperatures in the heat recovery loop assuring proper engine cooling and maximizing heat recovery. As with other AMOT thermostatic valves, the J valve uses fully enclosed, factory-set temperature element assemblies which provide tamper-proof operation.
Features and Benefits
- No external power source required - simple, low cost installation
- No user setting needed - ‘fit and forget’ solution
- Small number of parts – simple maintenance and low cost of ownership
- Robust design capable of high vibration and shock applications
- Easy installation, operates in any mounting position
- Automatic self-sensing control with positive proportional valve action